06 Oct HESTIA symposium ISPCAN conference The Hague
Monday 2 October 2017, the HESTIA team hosted a symposium at the 15th European regional ISPCAN conference in The Hague. The symposium consisted of 5 presentations in which we presented on the policy analysis and case file analysis of the HESTIA study.
- Comparing child protection policy in three European countries (Nina Biehal, University of York)
- Differences in investigations in cases of suspected child maltreatment in three countries: results from a case file analysis (Susanne Witte, German Youth Institute)
- Decisions at the end of child protection investigations: a three country comparison (Eric van Santen, German Youth Institute)
- Responses to caregiver substance misuse in England and two other European countries (Helen Baldwin, University of York)
- The participation of children in Dutch child protection investigations: a case file analysis (Helen Bouma & Floor Middel, University of Groningen)